Finishing Touch hair removal is a discreet and affordable alternative to other hair removal methods such as plucking, electrolysis, waxing, or laser hair removal. But before buying this popular product based on the claims of a commercial, it is important to understand what it does as well as what it can't do.
About Finishing Touch Hair Removal
First introduced via lengthy commercials using customer testimonies and vivid demonstrations, the Finishing Touch trimmer has become instantly recognizable in the beauty and cosmetic world. It is a delicate microtrimmer designed by women to give personal grooming that "finishing touch" of precisely removing delicate hairs without the danger of nicks from shaving, the mess and smell of hair removal creams, or the expense of laser treatments or other pricey procedures.
The Finishing Touch personal trimmer has several innovative features, including:
- Oscillating microblades designed to eliminate even the finest hair, but durable enough to tackle course strands as well.
- Hypoallergenic surgical steel blades to minimize the risk of infection or skin irritation.
- A cleaning brush and protective cover to keep the instrument in excellent condition.
- A two-sided eyebrow attachment to facilitate creating perfect eyebrow shapes.
- Long operational life with a single AAA or AA battery (depending on the model); batteries are not included in standard models.
While these features are standard, more advanced Finishing Touch models such as the Pro and Lumina series also offer pivoting heads for even more precise hair removal, and small lights to help users find every hair for a flawless result. Batteries are also included with these more advanced models.
Because the Finishing Touch hair removal trimmer is a personal grooming tool many women use on embarrassing facial hair or other delicate areas, its design is just as important as its features. The trimmer has an ergonomic, pen-shaped handle for comfortable use. Its lightweight design is approximately 5 inches long, roughly similar to a mascara tube that can be discreetly stored in a purse or makeup case. This guarantees that the trimmer can easily be taken along on dates, while traveling, or when visiting the beach for quick touchups whenever needed.
Using Finishing Touch
Personal trimmers are designed to remove stray hairs from various parts of the body, including the upper lip, chin, cheeks, sideburns, eyebrows, bikini area, fingers, knees, ankles, and toes. Specialized ear and nose hair trimmers are needed for these restricted areas, but personal trimmers can easily remove hair from both flat and curved surfaces with no pain or risk of cuts. To properly use a Finishing Touch wand…
- Clean and dry hair before removing to minimize dust or debris that can clog the microblades.
- Pull skin taut if possible so every hair is raised and the razor can cut them easily.
- Use small strokes in the direction of hair growth to minimize stubble.
- Do not apply pressure to the skin; the blades are small enough to remove hair as close to the skin as possible and applying pressure risks cuts.
- Clean the trimmer after each use by removing cut hairs with the cleaning brush. Do not immerse the trimmer or blades in water.
- If a lot of coarse hair is to be removed, clean the trimmer periodically during use to maximize its effectiveness.
- Finishing Touch is not meant to remove large areas of long hair; preliminary trimming or shaving will help prolong the tool's life while still delivering exceptional results.
Using a personal trimmer takes only seconds and leaves skin silky smooth without embarrassing razor burn bumps, redness, or stubble. Taking proper care of the tool, then, ensures its long life and continued usefulness.
Buying Finishing Touch Razors
Finishing Touch hair removal trimmers were first available as an "as seen on TV" product, available by mail-order only, but as their popularity has skyrocketed, they have become more widely available. Many discount retail stores and drug stores such as Walgreens stock Finishing Touch products, as do many online stores. Prices range from $8-15 depending on the exact model and shipping costs (if applicable). Finishing Touch trimmers can be quickly and inexpensively purchased at Amazon.com as well:
Alternative Brand Names
The Finishing Touch name brand may have been revolutionary and introduced the concept of personal trimmers to a wide marketplace, but today it is by no means the only product available. Many other companies have developed similar models with the same types of features, but the longevity of the Finishing Touch trimmers suggests their high quality and exemplary results. The trimmers are inexpensive anyway, and choosing a trusted, familiar brand will help many consumers opt for this type of grooming product while feeling confident that they have the best model available.
Finishing Touch hair removal personal trimmers give users a flawless finish by removing both coarse and fine hair without pain or hassle. An inexpensive, quick, and easy solution for hair removal problems, Finishing Touch is the final word in sleek grooming habits.